- This event has passed.
21st CENTURY MINISTRY ENHANCEMENT: Energy, Vibration, Frequency and Spiritual Maturity — Their Role in Ministry – Evening Edition
March 23 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Join us for 21st Century Ministry Enhancement: Energy, Vibration, Frequency and Spiritual Maturity — Their Role in Ministry
Facilitated by Reverend Toni Boehm
This event is sponsored by Unity Worldwide Ministries Eastern Region and Southeast Region.
“If you want to know how the universe works, think in terms of energy, vibration, and frequency.”
~ Nicola Tesla
This quote underpins a fundamental law, a law that the Fillmore’s were very familiar with ~ ONE Presence, ONE, Power, ONE Spirit, ONE Energy.
Mr. Fillmore wrote about energy and vibration in Keep a True Lent, Four Dimensions in Man, Atom Smashing Power of Mind and more. He knew how understanding energy and vibration was an imperative for spiritual and emotional maturity.
Join us as we delve into this topic and glean new wisdom applicable to our ministry’s functioning.
The participants will:
- Understand energy, vibration and frequency as important elements of ministry function
- Understand Spiritual/Emotional Maturity from the level of energy that affects ministry functioning
- Understand and develop the capacity to create a conscious curriculum of spiritual and emotional maturity for their ministry
About the Facilitator
Toni G. Boehm, M.S.N., Ph.D., P.C.C.
Toni G. Boehm is an international, inspirational and dynamic speaker, author, certified organization and life coach, nurse, and poet. She is known for her expert and passionate facilitation of learning experiences.
Choose from 2 Sessions on Different Dates:
- Wednesday morning (3/15/23) Registration Deadline: 3/13/2023
- Thursday evening (3/23/23) Registration Deadline: 3/21/2023
- $75 per ministry for 3 or more registrants
How to Register:
This is a TWO-STEP registration.
STEP 1: Complete the payment form below.
STEP 2: After submitting the payment form, you will receive an email containing the Zoom Registration Links for both sessions.
- Group Registrants: Share these links with the members of your group and please direct them to choose (1) session to attend, click the corresponding link, and complete the attendee form on Zoom. They will receive an individual personalized link to their chosen session.