About Unity of Fairfax
At Unity of Fairfax, we offer a welcoming, safe environment to explore one’s own relationship with God in a community of like-minded individuals.
We do not condemn anything, but affirm the healing of everything through the power of love and acceptance.
We seek to be of service, to experience the joy of living, the wonder of loving, and the miracles produced by faith.
Centered in Divine Love, we honor and celebrate a world awakened to peace, abundance and respect for all creation.
We are a vibrant spiritual community awakening each life to the Christ within.
- Spirit Centered: we turn to Spirit for guidance and active communication.
- Love in Action: we actively express unconditional love in all we think, say and do.
- Inclusive: we are welcoming, cooperative, connected, accepting and compassionate to all.
- Peace: as bearers of Spirit’s divine inspiration we are the peace we hope to see in the world.
- Integrity: our thoughts, words and deeds are trustworthy, authentic, respectful and responsible.
Unity of Fairfax is a spiritual center for education, practice and service.
- Sunday Services: In-person services and events are canceled for the present time. A celebration service at 11:00 AM is live-streamed.
- Youth & Family Ministry: Programs for youth are happening via our Youth & Family Ministry webpage https://www.unityoffairfax.org/youth-education
- Music Ministry: live music at every service from our Director of Music & Arts or guest musicians and vocalists
- Adult Education Before Service:
- Metaphysical Group meets via Zoom at 10:00 a.m. each Sunday
- Ongoing Activities: the Men’s Group, Adyashanti Study Group, Comunidad Hispana, as well as many more, are meeting online
- Bookstore: on-site metaphysical bookstore is closed for the present time
- Classes & Events: highlighted classes, workshops and opportunities for social activities with fun like-minded people
Want to Know More?
Click here: New to Unity of Fairfax?
Would you like to receive our Weekly Highlights email with upcoming Sunday service and other event information? Subscribe Now
Meet the Minister
If you are looking for a spiritual community of loving people, you have come to the right place. Our community is made up of people, like yourself, who have been led to Unity by Spirit. We are all here because we’re on a spiritual journey to become all that we were created to be.
Unity welcomes people of all religious backgrounds and beliefs. We welcome people of all creeds, sexual orientation and social background. There are no exceptions in our welcome to everyone. In Unity we don’t tell people what to think; rather, we offer tools that individuals can use to create lives of meaning and purpose. It’s an exciting time to be here because positive, empowering transformation is occurring!
Please stop by and check us out. You will find a warm welcome awaits you, and when you’re ready, we’ll support you in making friends and finding ways to have meaningful connections within the community. If you have questions, please contact me. I look forward to meeting you.
Rev. Russell Heiland email@example.com
P.S. I have a weekly BLOG page. Take a look and if spirit moves you, add your comments. I will read them and respond.