What: Uniteen Spring Retreat 2020: Dream Weavers
When: May 15 – 17, 2020; 5PM Friday- 12PM Sunday
Where: YMCA Camp Tockwogh, MD on the Eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay near Worton, MD
Registration Fee: $195.00
Uniteens must be in grades 6, 7, 8 or equivalent with a minimum age of 11 and maximum age of 14
This is a retreat for Middle School Teens , Adult Leaders, Chaperones and Ministers!!
During this retreat your Uniteens will experience:
- A warm & welcoming environment
- Fun & engaging large & small group activities
- Prayer, meditation & music
- Team building games
- Unity principles in action
- Spiritual growth & transformation
- A beautiful outdoor setting
- Ceremonial “Rites of Passage”for 8th Grade Graduates
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT UNITEEN RETREAT
WHO MAY ATTEND?
Eastern region Uniteens (6th-8th grade or equivalent, minimum age 11, maximum age 14) Ministers, Uniteen leaders, parents and chaperones are all invited to join in a weekend of fellowship, fun, and Spiritual growth! All drivers must be adults. (25 or older). Parents and chaperones must have Minister’s approval.
NEW REGIONAL POLICY:
Any church sending male Uniteens will need to send an adult male to accompany him. Any church sending female Uniteens will need to send an adult female to accompany her.
BACKGROUND CHECK POLICY:
Regional Policy requires a copy of a National Background Check conducted within the last 3 years be received for each adult prior to attending the Retreat.
WHERE IS THE RETREAT?
The Uniteen Retreat is at Camp Tockwogh YMCA near Worton, MD
- Check in will be from 5:00 to 6:00 PM Friday. Buffet Dinner on Friday is included. Please arrive by 5:00 pm to participate in dinner. Adult Meeting at 6:30 pm. Opening activities begin at 7:00 pm.
- ALL PERSONS registering for the Uniteen Retreat are committing to be in attendance for the entire weekend arriving at the Camp Tockwogh YMCA on Friday afternoon and staying through the closing on Sunday.
WHAT TO BRING?
Sleeping bag or bed linens, pillow, towel, washcloth, toiletries, soap, comfortable casual clothes, rain gear, closed-toe shoes, flashlight & batteries, sporting gear: basketball, frisbee, football, soccer ball, regional love offering for Sunday service, a small amount of expense money. • Please leave valuables, skateboards, squirt guns, electronic games, computers at home. • Neither the Uniteen leaders, Region or YMCA Camp will be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Earlybird Registration ($195.00) Due by April 19
- Late Registration ($215.00) between April 19 and May 3
- Registration closed at midnight on May 3
- No registrations or payments can be accepted after May 3
- No refunds available after April 19
Required Information Form
Online registration is available to Youth & Family Director. Registration is not complete until ALL forms and payments are collected, approved by Minister. Individual registrations will be refused. Email hard copy forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail the following COMPLETED forms and appropriate fees to Youth Consultant Janell Renshaw. Please send all forms in one mailing with one church check for all fees
Contact Janell Renshaw, email@example.com or 407-466-9388
Online Event Registration & Payment
The Head Sponsor of the Chapter should be the only one to complete on-line registration and payment. Physical, written forms for each participant and chapter need to be submitted directly to Janell Renshaw