For High School Age Teens, YOU Sponsors, Parents, Chaperones and Ministers
YMCA Camp Tockwogh, MD
On the Eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay near Worton, MD
Early bird Registration ($225.00) Due by September 15, 2022
Late Registration ($245.00) Between September 15-October 2, 2022
Registration is closed at midnight on October 2, 2022
No registrations or payments can be accepted after October 2, 2022
No refunds after September 16, 2022
During this retreat participants will experience:
- A welcoming environment of love and acceptance
- Spiritual growth & transformation
- Fun & engaging large & small group activities
- Prayer, meditation, campfire vespers & silent Godwalk
- Music throughout the weekend
- All activities led by teens including “Truth Talk” Lessons
- Free time activities such as nature walks, climbing wall, archery and basketball
- A beautiful setting on the Chesapeake Bay
Download Event Flyer
How to Register: Online Registration ONLY
Registration is online-only, by chapter. Chapter registration must be signed and approved by the Church minister, Director and attending sponsor. Individual registrations will be refused. After Chapter registration is complete each participant will receive a link to complete their individual registration online. Individual registrations must be completed by participants for registration to be valid.
Directors or Sponsors
- Download and complete the Chapter Registration Forms.
- Upload your completed forms (with signatures) in the online registation form below. Alternatively, you can email these completed forms to email@example.com.
- Complete your online registration with payment in the form below.
- Receive a confirmation email link to distribute to participants to complete their online registration.
Please share with participants after Chapter Registration is complete.
- Download and complete your Required Downloadable Registration Forms.
- Scan or take a picture of each required page. To be uploaded for your online registration.
- Give medical forms to attending sponsor for travel emergencies.
- Go to the Online Participant Registration link provided by your Ddirector/Sponsor and complete your online registration.
required Downloadable Participant Forms