Join us for 21st Century Ministry Enhancement: Zoom for Beginners.
Facilitated by Rev. Beth Head.
This event is sponsored by Unity Worldwide Ministries Eastern Region and Southeast Region.
What You’ll Learn:
Who this training is for: Beginning Zoom User or someone who wishes to review the basics
Do you need to use Zoom for church, work, meetings and workshops, to teach, to take trainings such as this, or interact with family or friends? This training will provide easy step-by-step instructions to begin your training or to review the basics.
- Zoom Setup
- Best Zoom Settings
- How to Use the Zoom App Effectively
- How to Schedule a Meeting
- Other Zoom Basics
About Rev Beth: Rev Beth is a Unity Minister, and in February 2019, retired as minister of Unity of Melbourne in Melbourne, FL, where she served 20 years. She currently serves the Southeast Region as Ministry Consultant. Beth lives in Melbourne with her husband Gerald. Gerald and Beth both have private pilot licenses and they enjoy traveling. She loves books and chocolate.
Choose from 2 Sessions on Different Dates:
- Wednesday morning (2/17/21)
- Thursday evening (2/25/21)
- $25 per person
- $75 per ministry for 3 or more registrants
How to Register:
This is a TWO-STEP registration.
STEP 1: Complete the payment form below.
STEP 2: After submitting the payment form, you will receive an email containing the Zoom Registration Links for both sessions.
- Single Registrants: Click on the preferred session link and complete the attendee form on Zoom. You will receive your personalized link to the session you choose via email.
- Group Registrants: Share these links with the members of your group and please direct them to choose (1) session to attend, click the corresponding link, and complete the attendee form on Zoom. They will receive an individual personalized link to their chosen session.