21st CENTURY MINISTRY ENHANCEMENT: The Art and Practice of Governance for the 21st Century Session 2 – The Three P’s – Purpose, People and Process – Morning Edition
January 11, 2023 @ 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Join us for 21st Century Ministry Enhancement: The Art and Practice of Governance for the 21st Century Session 2 – The Three P’s – Purpose, People and Process
Facilitated by Reverend Mary Masters
This event is sponsored by Unity Worldwide Ministries Eastern Region and Southeast Region.
Included in this event:
- This series is for anyone who thinks of governance as their least favorite part of ministry, or even “a necessary evil.”
- Ministers and spiritual leaders, as well as Board members and anyone who wants to participate in the governance of their ministry, and encourage others to participate, with greater effectiveness, fulfillment and joy, will benefit from attending this seminar.
- Over the series of the two sessions, we will discover governance can be an “expressive art not unlike preaching,” and that it is a spiritual practice. Additionally, we will see how it is a valuable opportunity for teaching good civics for the betterment of our world.
Session Two: The Three P’s – Purpose, People and Process
- Mission-centric ministry – what is it and how do we make it part of our ministry practice?
- People – nurturing and developing our greatest resource, consciousness, energy management, spiritual and emotional maturity
- Processes – meetings, decision-making processes and feedback.
- What does a “feedback-rich” environment look like and how do we cultivate that for our ongoing, continuous improvement (the practice of ministry)?
About the Facilitator
Reverend Mary Masters has served as the Senior Minister at Unity of Buffalo for almost 20 years now. She has also served on the Eastern Region Board, and a Board President, and on the Unity Worldwide Ministries Board of Trustees, and Board chair for one year. Rev. Mary is an adjunct faculty member with Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute and teaches the class on Ministry Structure, Board and Governance for our ministerial students. She is nearing completion of the training program with UWM to become a Ministry Consultant. Governance is one of her favorite subjects!
Choose from 2 Sessions on Different Dates:
- Wednesday morning (1/11/23)
- Thursday evening (1/19/23)
- $75 per ministry for 3 or more registrants
How to Register:
This is a TWO-STEP registration.
STEP 1: Complete the payment form below.
STEP 2: After submitting the payment form, you will receive an email containing the Zoom Registration Links for both sessions.
- Group Registrants: Share these links with the members of your group and please direct them to choose (1) session to attend, click the corresponding link, and complete the attendee form on Zoom. They will receive an individual personalized link to their chosen session.