- This event has passed.
21st CENTURY MINISTRY ENHANCEMENT: Financial Statements: Do Your Eyes Glaze Over? – Morning Edition
May 17 @ 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Join us for 21st Century Ministry Enhancement:
Financial Statements: Do Your Eyes Glaze Over?
Facilitated by Reverend Don Barton
This event is sponsored by Unity Worldwide Ministries Eastern Region and Southeast Region.
- This workshop will deepen the participants’ understanding of ministry financial statements and their necessity for proper financial oversight.
- We will discuss the interrelationships between the major ministry financial statements, how to interpret the information they contain, and use them to facilitate sound financial management.
- We will look at the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement, and the Cash Flow Statement.
About the Facilitator
Reverend Don Barton
Rev. Don Barton has almost 40 years of combined leadership experience in a variety of industries; including retail, hospitality, and professional accounting, as well as Unity ministry. As a CPA with years of applied experience, Rev. Don is skilled in dissecting data and interpreting financial statements and the underlying operational information it represents into easy-to-understand concepts to enable sound decision making.
Currently, Rev. Don is a Minister-At-Large serving Unity churches in the Central Florida area as a guest speaker and advisor on church finances. Rev. Don also serves on Unity Worldwide Ministries’ Board of Trustees and on UWM’s Budget and Finance Committee. He recently joined the Unity Worldwide Spiritual Institute faculty teaching Ministry Finance and Budgeting.
Choose from 2 Sessions on Different Dates:
- Wednesday morning (5/17/23) Registration Deadline: 5/15/2023
- Thursday evening (5/25/23) Registration Deadline: 5/23/2023
- $75 per ministry for 3 or more registrants
How to Register:
This is a TWO-STEP registration.
STEP 1: Complete the payment form below.
STEP 2: After submitting the payment form, you will receive an email containing the Zoom Registration Links for both sessions.
- Group Registrants: Share these links with the members of your group and please direct them to choose (1) session to attend, click the corresponding link, and complete the attendee form on Zoom. They will receive an individual personalized link to their chosen session.