- This event has passed.
21st CENTURY MINISTRY ENHANCEMENT:
Evaluating Your Ministry Prosperity Plan – Evening Edition
May 26 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Join us for 21st Century Ministry Enhancement: Evaluating Your Ministry Prosperity Plan
Facilitated by Reverend Cherie Ruffo
This event is sponsored by Unity Worldwide Ministries Eastern Region and Southeast Region.
In this session you’ll learn how to:
• The objective of this training is to prepare leadership to evaluate their Unity Center for core competencies and the skills to create an individualized, well-thought out prosperity plan with a goal of raising more funds with less effort. Attendees will be able to take the evaluation back to their centers to create a new Prosperity Plan.
• The session will provide the tools to create a practical and achievable plan. While spiritual tools of Faith and Visioning are crucial, there are several other steps that need to be implemented for a center to work in an easier and more efficient way. Part of this process will be to evaluate and let go of the things that are not working.
To receive the maximum benefit from this training, please bring the following information to the training:
1. Your current budget numbers for the years ending 2019, 2020 and 2021. Prior to pandemic numbers help us get a clear understanding about what was happening then and now.
2. What is your greatest challenge? Do you have a positive cash flow? Are there any events or projects that are time-consuming for staff and volunteers but not achieving their goals? Sacred cows? A sacred cow is an event, program or culture within your organization that does not reach expectations but is above criticism or evaluation.
3. What is your greatest opportunity? This could be a building, land, talent within the congregation, or programs?
Choose from 2 Sessions on Different Dates:
- Wednesday morning (5/18/22)
- Thursday evening (5/26/22)
- $75 per ministry for 3 or more registrants
How to Register:
This is a TWO-STEP registration.
STEP 1: Complete the payment form below.
STEP 2: After submitting the payment form, you will receive an email containing the Zoom Registration Links for both sessions.
- Group Registrants: Share these links with the members of your group and please direct them to choose (1) session to attend, click the corresponding link, and complete the attendee form on Zoom. They will receive an individual personalized link to their chosen session.