- This event has passed.
21st CENTURY MINISTRY ENHANCEMENT: Creating Your Diversified Prosperity Plan – Morning Edition
August 17 @ 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Join us for 21st Century Ministry Enhancement: Creating Your Diversified Prosperity Plan
Facilitated by Reverend Cherie Ruffo
This event is sponsored by Unity Worldwide Ministries Eastern Region and Southeast Region.
Included in this event:
- To explore the diversification of prosperity plans by understanding and providing updates for the different fundraising modalities:
- Prospect Research
- Annual Giving
- Development Communications
- Major Gifts/Planned Giving
- Foundations and Corporations
- Capital Campaigns
- Branded and Special Events
- How to make budget projections for a new event.
Reverend Cherie Ruffo is the co-founder and Minister at Unity Radiant Light in Rhode Island. She is also a freelance writer, teacher, and entrepreneur. She is author of the middle-grade fantasy book series: Amanda Fisher & the Source Crystals, loosely based on the 12 Powers.
She is the co-founder and Managing Member of Chrysalis Environmental Services, LLC since 2006. The company focuses on environmental and public safety of the disposal of residential needles and medications. Chrysalis is nationwide and works closely with the HIV Prevention and Harm Reduction Coalitions to address the Opioid Crisis.
Prior to founding Unity Radiant Light in 2009, she had a career in not-for-profit as a Social Worker, and then spent 18 years as an Executive Director, responsible for fundraising, program management and day-to-day management. She worked for the Epilepsy Foundation of Hawaii and Washington, and the Diabetes Foundation of Rhode Island. During her tenure at these organizations, she founded three kid’s camps that are still in operation today.
She is currently enrolled in the Boston University Professional Fundraising Program Certification Program to refresh and broaden her fundraising skills. In September of 2022, she will become a Certified Professional Fundraising Executive (CRFE).
Choose from 2 Sessions on Different Dates:
- Wednesday morning (8/17/22)
- Thursday evening (8/25/22)
- $75 per ministry for 3 or more registrants
How to Register:
This is a TWO-STEP registration.
STEP 1: Complete the payment form below.
STEP 2: After submitting the payment form, you will receive an email containing the Zoom Registration Links for both sessions.
- Group Registrants: Share these links with the members of your group and please direct them to choose (1) session to attend, click the corresponding link, and complete the attendee form on Zoom. They will receive an individual personalized link to their chosen session.