For any YOUer interested in personal growth or leadership, current or potential sponsors, chaperones and ministers. **Regional Officer Candidates are encouraged to attend**
During this event participants will:
- Gather with other teens from around the region interested in personal growth and leadership
- Explore the qualities and skills of a good leader
- Learn about different leadership styles and the value of teams
- Practice problem solving through creative thinking
- Sharpen interpersonal skills through fun, interactive activities
- Participate in prayer, meditation and activities inspiring personal growth
- Return home feeling renewed and inspired
All YOUers must be accompanied to Leadership by an approved Adult from their ministry.
Exceptions must be approved by Eastern Region Teen Consultant
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothes, closed toe shoes, sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries, towel.
- Outer gear/rain gear appropriate to weather – Some activities will be outside
- Air mattress or sleeping mat recommended – We will be sleeping at the church
- Working flashlight and batteries
- Love offering for Sunday Service
Note: Fee includes all supplies and meals from lunch Saturday to lunch Sunday.