What: 2020 YOU Spring Rally
When: Friday, April 24th @ 5 PM – Sunday, April 26th @ 12 PM
Where: YMCA- Camp Tockwogh, MD – On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay near Worton, MD
For high school age teens, YOU sponsors, parents, chaperones and Ministers
- Early bird Registration ($195.00) Due by March 20th, 2020
- Late Registration ($215.00) Between March 31st and April 3rd
- Registration is closed at midnight on April 3rd, 2020. No registrations or payments can be accepted after April 3rd
- No refunds after April 3rd, 2020
- BEFORE MAILING: Make copies of completed forms to travel with your YOUers in case of emergency.
- Forms and payments must be collected, approved by Minister and mailed in by head sponsor. Individual registrations will be refused. This Registration is not complete until all hard copy forms and full payment has been received by the Youth Consultant.
During this retreat participants will experience:
- A welcoming environment of love and acceptance
- Spiritual growth & transformation
- Fun & engaging large & small group activities
- Prayer, meditation, campfire vespers & silent Godwalk
- Friday night concert and music throughout the weekend
- All activities led by teens including “Truth Talk” Lessons
- Free time activities including canoeing, boat rides, climbing wall, archery, basketball and crafts (as allowed by the Camp Staff)
- A beautiful setting on the Chesapeake Bay
INFORMATION ABOUT RALLY
WHO MAY ATTEND?
Eastern region YOU’ers, sponsors, ministers, teachers, youth ed directors, parents and chaperones are all invited to join in a weekend of fellowship, fun, and Spiritual growth. YOUers must be in grades 9,10,11 or 12 or equivalent, with a minimum age of 14 and a maximum age of 19; or, if not in high school, a maximum age of 18. All YOU’ers must be active within their chapter. Teens must be accompanied to Rally by a ministry-approved adult 25 years or older of the same gender as the teen(s). Any exceptions must be approved by the Regional Consultant. Ministers and Youth Education directors are required to approve and sign for all sponsors, teachers, parents and chaperones.
WHERE IS THE RALLY?
Rally is at YMCA Camp Tockwogh on the eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay. The address is: 24370 Still Pond Neck Rd, Worton, MD. Phone: (410) 348-6000. Please note that while our group often has the camp to itself, it is also not uncommon to share the camp and dining hall with other youth groups and their adult chaperones.
Check-in will be from 5:00 to 6:00 PM Friday. Please arrive during that time period so that your chapter will not miss the important 6:30 pre-Rally meetings and opening activities at 7:00pm.
Friday Dinner is included – Please arrive by 5:00 pm to participate in dinner.
ALL PERSONS registering for the Rally are committing to be in attendance for the ENTIRE WEEKEND, arriving at the camp on Friday afternoon and staying through the closing on Sunday.
Rally will end at about Noon on Sunday. Most Rally participants meet for Sunday lunch after Rally at a nearby Pizza restaurant if you so choose. Please bring cash for Love Offering and optional Sunday lunch.
WHAT TO BRING?
Sleeping Bag, Blankets, Bed Linens, Towel, Washcloth, Toiletries, Comfortable Casual Clothes, Jacket and Raingear, Closed Toe Shoes, Flashlight & Batteries, Sporting Gear (Optional): Basketball, Frisbee, Football, Soccer Ball, Regional Love Offering for Sunday Service and small amount of expense money. • Please leave Valuables, Skateboards, Squirt Guns, Electronic Games/devices, computers at home. • Neither the Rally Leadership, Region or Camp Tockwogh will be responsible for lost or stolen items.
FEES, PAYMENTS AND DUE DATES:
Note: Sponsors will need to collect forms before the due date in order to get church check and have forms early for mailing prior to the due date. Forms and payments must be collected, approved by Minister and mailed in by head sponsor. Individual registrations will be refused. A secure online payment process is available for your convenience. Registration for your chapter is complete when all the hard copy, executed forms are received by the Youth Consultant.
Send one Church Check for your Chapter payable to UWMER
Required Registration Forms
Please note, the following downloadable forms are required to complete your registration. Forms and payments must be collected, approved by Minister and mailed in by head sponsor. Individual registrations will be refused. This Registration is not complete until all hard copy forms and full payment has been received by the Youth Consultant.
Please email Youth Consultant, Janell Renshaw, at email@example.com for any questions or late registrations.
Online Event Registration & Payment
To be used by Chapter Leaders Only
Contact Janell Renshaw, firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-466-9388