What: 2019 YOU Leadership Training: Inspiring Leaders!
When: Feb 23rd @11:30 AM Saturday through Feb 24th @ 12 PM Sunday
Where: Unity of Fairfax, 2854 Hunter Mill Rd, Oakton, VA 22124
Registration Fee: $65.00 ($10.00 late fee added for forms)
(Fee includes all supplies and meals from lunch Saturday to lunch Sunday.)
For any YOUer interested in personal growth or leadership, current or potential sponsors, chaperones and ministers.
**Regional Officer Candidates are encouraged to attend**
During this event participants will:
- Gather with other teens from around the region interested in personal growth and leadership
- Explore the qualities and skills of a good leader
- Learn about different leadership styles and the value of teams
- Practice problem solving through creative thinking
- Sharpen interpersonal skills through fun, interactive activities
- Participate in prayer, meditation and activities inspiring personal growth
- Return home feeling renewed and inspired
All YOUers must be accompanied to Leadership by an approved Adult from their ministry.
Exceptions must be approved by Eastern Region Transitional Teen Consultant
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes, closed toe shoes, sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries, towel.
- Outer gear/rain gear appropriate to weather – Some activities will be outside
- Air mattress or sleeping mat recommended – We will be sleeping at the church
- Working flashlight and batteries
- Love offering for Sunday Service
Regular Registration Fee (Save $10.00) Send by January 19th: $65
- Forms and Fees must be postmarked by January 19th, 2019
- After due date, contact Transitional Teen Consultant, Christine Harper for availability and add $10.00
There are no refunds after 01/19/2019 Refund requests received prior to the 01/19 date will be processed minus a $25 processing fee.
Required Registration Forms
Please note, the following downloadable forms are required to complete your registration. Please email these forms to Transitional Teen Consultant Christine Harper at email@example.com
*** Regional Policy regarding Background Screenings***
A copy of background Screening (dated within the last 3 years and including a
national criminal search) is required of all Adults attending Regional Events
One Chapter Registration Form for each Chapter
Registration Form for each participant
Youth & Adult Medical Liability Release for each participant
Group Heart Agreement for each participant
Copy of Background Screen mailed in or on file for all Adult Sponsors and Jr Sponsors
One church check for all participants attending from your church ($65.00 per person)
Contact Christine Harper, firstname.lastname@example.org or 240.678.8189
Online Event Registration & Payment
The Head Sponsor of the Chapter should be the only one to complete on-line registration and payment. Individuals need to gain approval from head sponsor and minister, and should not use this form. Physical, written forms for each participant and chapter need to be submitted directly to Christine Harper
Registering your group on-line does not complete your registration. Forms must be received before your group is added to the roster.
Registration for this event is now closed. Please contact the Uniteen Consultant for more information.