What: 2019 YOU Fall Rally
When: Friday, October 18th at 5 PM – Sunday, October 20th at 12 PM
Where: YMCA- Camp Tockwogh, MD – On the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay near Worton, MD
For high school age teens, YOU sponsors, parents, chaperones and Ministers
- Early bird Registration ($195.00) Due by September 15th 2019
- Late Registration ($215.00) Between September 16th-September 30th 2019
- Registration is closed at midnight on September 30th 2019 No registrations or payments can be accepted after September 30th 2019
- No refunds after September 15th 2019
- BEFORE MAILING: Make copies of completed forms to travel with your YOUers in case of emergency.
- Forms and payments must be collected, approved by Minister and mailed in by head sponsor. Individual registrations will be refused. This Registration is not complete until all hard copy forms and full payment has been received by the Teen Consultant.
During this retreat participants will experience:
- A welcoming environment of love and acceptance
- Spiritual growth & transformation
- Fun & engaging large & small group activities
- Prayer, meditation, campfire vespers & silent Godwalk
- Friday night concert and music throughout the weekend
- All activities led by teens including “Truth Talk” Lessons
- Free time activities including canoeing, boat rides, climbing wall, archery, basketball and crafts (as allowed by the Camp Staff)
- A beautiful setting on the Chesapeake Bay
- Check-in will be from 5:00 to 6:00 PM Friday. Please arrive during that time period so that your chapter will not miss the important 6:30 pre-Rally meetings and opening activities at 7:00pm.
- Friday Dinner is included – Please arrive by 5:00 pm to participate in dinner.
- ALL PERSONS registering for the Rally are committing to be in attendance for the ENTIRE WEEKEND, arriving at the camp on Friday afternoon and staying through the closing on Sunday.
- Rally will end at about Noon on Sunday. Most Rally participants meet for Sunday lunch after Rally at a nearby Pizza restaurant if you so choose. Please bring cash for Love Offering and optional Sunday lunch.
WHAT TO BRING? Sleeping Bag, Blankets, Bed Linens, Towel, Washcloth, Toiletries, Comfortable Casual Clothes, Jacket and Raingear, Closed Toe Shoes, Flashlight & Batteries, Sporting Gear (Optional): Basketball, Frisbee, Football, Soccer Ball, Regional Love Offering for Sunday Service and small amount of expense money. • Please leave Valuables, Skateboards, Squirt Guns, Electronic Games/devices, computers at home. • Neither the Rally Leadership, Region or Camp Tockwogh will be responsible for lost or stolen items.
FEES, PAYMENTS AND DUE DATES: Note: Sponsors will need to collect forms before the due date in order to get church check and have forms early for mailing prior to the due date. Forms and payments must be collected, approved by Minister and mailed in by head sponsor. Individual registrations will be refused. A secure online payment process is available for your convenience. Registration for your chapter is complete when all the hard copy, executed forms are received by the Teen Consultant.
Send one Church Check for your Chapter payable to UWMER
Required Registration Forms
Please note, the following downloadable forms are required to complete your registration. Forms and payments must be collected, approved by Minister and mailed in by head sponsor. Individual registrations will be refused. This Registration is not complete until all hard copy forms and full payment has been received by the Teen Consultant.
Please email Janell Renshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or late registrations.
Online Event Registration & Payment
To be used by Chapter Leaders Only
Contact Janell Renshaw, email@example.com or 407-466-9388