The Teen Consultant develops and oversees a regional Uniteen (6-8 grade) and Youth of Unity (YOU) program (9-12 grade). The consultant is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing retreats and rallies which take into account the geographic distribution of the Eastern Region youth population. This also includes co-coordinating with YOU officers to plan and facilitate a YOU Fall and Spring Rally and providing logistical support to local chapters in planning and facilitating sub-regional events.
OUR YOUTH EVENTS SAFELY PROVIDE WHAT TEENS WANT
Attending our regional YOU Rallies and Uniteen Retreats allows your teens to receive what they want and need in a safe, loving environment. We provide the opportunity to meet Unity friends from around the region, have novel and exciting experiences and learn important life and Spiritual lessons from peers, all while being gently guided by caring adults.
HELP YOUR TEENS GET WHAT THEY WANT AND NEED
Please help the teens in your church navigate safely and gracefully through these exciting yet risky years to realize their full adult potential. Encourage and support your teens in attending our Uniteen Retreats and Rallies. Your investment in their well-being will be far-reaching, contributing not only to the teens themselves but the world that they will create.
LET US HELP YOU HELP YOUR TEENS
If your teens are hesitant or uncertain about attending a regional event for the first time, please contact me. We have slide shows available so they can see what the events are all about and regional youth officers who will contact your teens directly to invite them personally, share information and answer any questions they may have.
WHAT WE OFFER
For our high school age teens (Youth of Unity) we offer:
- A Fall and Spring weekend gathering (Rally) Fall Rally is scheduled in late October. Spring Rally is in late April.
- A weekend Winter Rally hosted by a church in our region in mid-January.
- An overnight Leadership Training held at one of our churches
- Y.O.U. events are planned and led by our youth leaders with support and guidance of caring adults.
For our middle school age teens (Uniteens) we offer:
- A Fall overnight retreat held at one of our churches, usually in early November
- A Spring weekend camp including a Rites of Passage program for 8th graders.
- Uniteen events are led by adult leaders and trained high school teens who serve as role models and teen leaders for our middle school teens.
For Adults serving Teens we offer:
- 1 hour webinar trainings scheduled at intervals throughout the year on topics of interest to youth ministry leaders
- Please watch for our e-newsletter and check out our web site pages for upcoming youth events and activities.